Aldrian Risjad - Help You Out

Frozen foods in the night

Cassava chips on the couch

Laughing to moldy rice

Tables covered with dust

The black man come search for us

They came to conquer our house

I sit back down when they rush

For money they have locked us

Got no feet to walk but you still have got to run

All of the stacks of your debt, now it’s thicker than your mouth

They tried to bury you beneath all that you regret, you regret

I wanna help you out, I wanna help you out

Wish that I could set you free

From all the ropes that choke your neck

Up until now I could recall

The fear I feel evertime the door was knocked

Live long enough to watch me grow

(That’s all I hope for)

Live long enough to see me rise

(That’s all I hope for)

Live long enough to watch me grow

That’ll do it all

In time I feel grateful for

Hard times that we’ve been through

We’re closer than ever before

Now I’ve grown up, I’ll help you out

Song & Lyrics by: Aldrian Risjad

Produced and arranged by: Iga Massardi

Mixed and mastered by: Wisnu Ikhsantama W.

Guitars: Iga Massardi

Bass: Wisnu Ikhsantama W.

Drum: Enrico Octaviano

Keyboard and synths: Adra Karim

Subscribe to receive free email updates: